Terms and Conditions
The Sale and Supply of Rockgas LPG Terms and Conditions are changing.
For new customers, these Terms and Conditions are effective immediately, and for existing customers they take effect on 1 August 2019.
For customers with cylinder or bulk supply:
- The good news is, very little changes for you.
- The Terms and Conditions, as well as our contact details, have been updated to reflect that Rockgas Limited is no longer owned by Contact Energy Limited.
- There are still some things that Rockgas needs to share with Contact, so we’ve updated the privacy sections to make it clearer how we’ll use and share your personal information.
- We’ve clarified that changes to the Terms and Conditions, as well as any price changes, need 30 days’ notice, and expanded on the notice section.
- If you’re on a fixed term agreement with us, we’ve clarified how we’ll calculate any damages if you terminate the agreement early.
If you have any questions in relation to any changes, please e-mail the team at firstname.lastname@example.org